NOTE: Sliders were created at 1152 x 450 at 72dpi
The home page banners are in a Page titled "Home - Front Page"
1. Click on Pages
2. Click on "Home - Front Page" to open it for editing
The Home Page uses the Divi Page Builder which looks like this:
If you have a Mini Store or updated MEGA Store
Your sliders are configured using Smart Sliders.
3. Click the Smart Slider option from the top navigation
4. Click Edit Slider
5. Find the homePage slider and click the Edit button
You should see all of the slider images included in your slider
6. Click on the slider image that you want to edit
7. Click on the image to edit it
8. Click the image icon to change the image
9. Select your banner image from your Media Library or Upload Files from your computer
10. Click the Select button
11. You can see your new image in the slider image. Click Save
Add New Slide
If you want to add a new slide instead of editing an existing slide:
1. Follow steps 1-5 above.
2. Click New Slide
3. Follow steps 9-11 above.
If you have a MEGA Store using the original Divi Builder Banners
NOTE: Sliders were created at 1425 x 300 at 72dpi
3. Your sliders are included in the top module. Click the 3 lines aka "hamburger" to open this module in edit mode.
4. Click the 3 lines aka "hamburger" to open each section to edit.
5. Click the gears icon on the image to bring up your Media Library
6. Select an image or upload files from your computer and click Set As Background button
7. Click the Save button
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for each banner
9. Click the Save & Exit button to save changes to that module
10. Click the Update button to save all changes on the page