Where can I download the graphics / images for existing products?
For example, I want to create a different product using a design that is on an existing product in my store.
1. Log into your store admin (yourstore.com/wp-admin)
2. Click on T-REX
3. Click on Products
4. Click the pencil icon next to a product to open it in edit mode
5. Scroll down to the Product Images
6. If the image is available, right-click on the "Product Image (PNG Image only)" to save the low resolution 72 dpi small image
7. Select "Save image as..."
8. Select a location on your computer to save the image.
9. Repeat steps 6-9 except right-click on the "Product Image: (Image need to be 2800*3200dpi) to save the high quality 200 or 300dpi large image
If you only have mockups in the Product Image areas as shown in the example below, this means PrintTech has the graphics on file and can fulfill orders for the products that were pre-loaded in your store, however the image graphics are not available to download.