How to Remove Notifier Pop-up
Q: How do I get rid of the popup - "Another fan purchased" on all my sales pages
A: There isn't currently a way to "disable" the site wide notifier, however there are two methods that can be used to prevent it from popping up.
Method #1: Change setting from "Site Wide" to "Only Sales for Current Campaign"
Since campaign-level notifiers only pop-up on selected campaigns, then simply don't select this notifier on any campaign and it won't be used.
1) Click T-REX
2) Click Notifier
3) Click Edit below the site wide notifier
4) Change the "Show In Notifier" setting from "Site Wide Notifier" to "Only Sales for Current Campaign"
5) Click the Update button to save all changes.
Method #2: Change Time Between Notifications
In this method, you increase the time between notification pop-ups to something so long, it should never pop-up. For example, 1 hour is 60 minutes x 60 seconds = 3,600 seconds. If you would like it set at 1 hour, change the "Time Between Notifications" to 3,600. If you would like it longer, make the number larger.
1) Follow steps 1-3 above.
2) Change the "Time Between Notifications" to 3,600. or larger number
3) Click the Update button to save all changes.