This Is Information for a T-REX WP Self Hosted site.
If Your Store Is Being Hosted By T-REX And Are Looking For Specific Training, Proceed To T-REX Plugin Training-Feature By Feature.
T-REX WP Self-Hosted Requirements
Obtain Website Hosting
Hosting Minimum Requirements for T-REX Plugin
- PHP Version should be >= 5.6
- MySQL version should be at least 5.6.38
- WordPress version >= 4.9
Additional Configuration Requirements for T-REX Plugin
- Under PHP configuration, these should be the minimum values and can be set in the php.ini file:
- Max execution time: 300
- Upload max filesize: 128M
- Post max size: 128M
- SSL Certificate (obtained through your hosting company or other third party)
For Emails to Work
Transactional emails are emails that are sent in relation to a transaction, such as a purchase (transaction) with purchase confirmation email sent.
For transactional emails from the main plugin to work, the plugin checks the T-REX DNS server's records. The site domain must be added to the T-REX DNS settings in order for transactional emails to function.
This means that you must provide to T-REX support, the domain that you are installing the plugin on (ie. yourdomain.com) so we can configure the T-REX DNS settings to ensure the transactional emails will work.
The Mailer plugin uses Mandrill or the site's local server to send emails.
* For more information on Mandrill, visit the Mandrill website.
The following tasks will execute daily.
- trex_track_shipping -- Updates tracking numbers for orders shipped by PrintTech the previous day
- trex_mailer_add_batch -- Batches emails to be sent from T-REX Mailer plugin
- trex_mailer_email_send -- Sends Mailer emails from the T-REX Mailer plugin
- CSV orders -- Sends orders to the product supplier in a Comma Separated Value (CSV) spreadsheet as attachment in an email. The email is sent to the supplier you have designated on the product(s) that was purchased.