T-REX WP Self-Hosted Requirements
Hosting Minimum Requirements for T-REX Plugin
- PHP Version should be >= 5.6
- MySQL version should be at least 5.6.38
- WordPress version >= 4.9
Additional Configuration Requirements for T-REX Plugin
- Under PHP configuration, these should be the minimum values and can be set in the php.ini file:
- Max execution time: 300
- Upload max filesize: 128M
- Post max size: 128M
- SSL Certificate (obtained through your hosting company or other third party)
For Emails to Work
Transactional emails are emails that are sent in relation to a transaction, such as a purchase (transaction) with purchase confirmation email sent.
For transactional emails from the main plugin to work, the plugin checks the T-REX DNS server's records. The site domain must be added to the T-REX DNS settings in order for transactional emails to function.
This means that you must provide to T-REX support, the domain that you are installing the plugin on so we can configure the DNS settings to ensure the transactional emails will work.
The Mailer plugin uses Mandrill or the site's local server to send emails.
* For more information on Mandrill, visit the Mandrill website.
The following tasks will execute daily.
- trex_track_shipping -- Updates tracking numbers for orders shipped by PrintTech the previous day
- trex_mailer_add_batch -- Batches emails to be sent from T-REX Mailer plugin
- trex_mailer_email_send -- Sends Mailer emails from the T-REX Mailer plugin
- CSV orders -- Sends orders to the product supplier in a Comma Separated Value (CSV) spreadsheet as attachment in an email. The email is sent to the supplier you have designated on the product(s) that was purchased.