Set up Default (1-Step) Checkout Page
How To Setup a Checkout Page
There are two types of checkout pages; The Default (One Step) Checkout and the Two Step Checkout.
For standard products and campaigns, we recommend you use the Default checkout.
Steps to Setup The Default Checkout Page
- Click T-REX on the WordPress navigation bar
- Scroll down and click the Checkout Pages option
- Click the Add New button to create a Checkout Page
- Add a page title (ie. "1 Step Checkout")
- Select Default for the Checkout Type
- Configure a menu (optional)
There are two kinds of menus:
The Wordpress Menu allows you to select and use a menu previously created in WordPress.Custom Menu
The Custom Menu option allows you to create a menu that only appears on this checkout page. NOTE: Since the Default Checkout is a 1-Step Checkout, the "Step 2 Buy options" is not needed so skip this section.
- Select a Thank you Page
NOTE: The Checkout Page MUST have a Thank You Page selected in order for the checkout process to work.
- Click the Update button to save your new Checkout page.